2008: The Year of Knitting Fearlessly
I love this idea about knitting fearlessly... I want to knit something fun and crazy - objects - art - not necessarily something practical. I'm always afraid to start something if I don't know just how it will turn out in the end - sometimes I have fun ideas, but never get started for fear of "messing" it up. although, since the process of knitting is so meditative and soothing it shouldn't matter how the finished product turns out - I'll enjoy the process regardlessly.
I also want to knit myself a sweater - something cool - something of my own design. I did follow a sweater pattern this past year and it turned out ok, way too baggy, but still comfy, kind of like a blanket to wear. start knitting....
2 comments:
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment